1. How is it not Thursday and why does this keep happening to me? I swear, every Wednesday I think it’s actually Thursday and it’s really becoming an issue.
2. I did a speed workout last night and got my a** handed to me. It went something like this: 10 minute warm up, five 1k repeats at 7:24 with 400 meters at 8:34 in between, 10 minute cool down. I went into it all “lalala this will be awesome!” and came out of it wanting to die. Or cry. Instead I just showered and laid on the couch for 15 minutes before forcing myself to get up and make dinner because someone in our house kept asking what we were having. I’m not pointing any fingers but…
3. Jackie and I reunited this morning. I can’t really say that I missed her, but I can say that I’ve lost some muscle because my muscles were screaming by the end of each segment. Britt and I decided to beef up our strength training and today marked the beginning of it. The 6 mile tempo run I have tomorrow should be interesting after all those squats and lunges. Stupid DVD.
4. One more time: How is it not Thursday and how is this not 3 Things Thursday? Seriously. Still wondering.
5. I’m sold on keeping track of calories. I’m finally down to my “happy weight” again and even though I think I look exactly the same, mentally I am in a better place and physically I feel better. You win, Daily Burn.
6. Does anyone else take an insane amount of pictures “for the blog” that never make it anywhere? Just me? Well lucky you, here are a few of Sean racing:
Can’t forget lazy and lazier:
I don’t know where he got that pumpkin beer from…
No but really: do you take a ton of pictures “for the blog” that never make it?
Does anyone else get their days mixed up?! This happens to me ALL THE TIME.