Alternately titled: The post in which I have no pictures.
The other day my very lovely friend Heather tagged me to play along in a little blog post. As I am highly unoriginal right now and busy working on other posts, this couldn’t have been timed better!
#1 You must post these rules.
#2 Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me:
1. I love to write, but even more than that I love to edit
2. I am really horrible at trying new things if I know that I’m probably not going to be very good at it and I hate when people try to pressure me into things I don’t want to do – I just shut down when that happens
3. When it comes to keeping in touch with people I am the world’s worst… it’s not because I don’t want to, it’s just because I get really caught up in every day life and if it’s not a part of my every day life I tend to not think about it (that sounds awful but it’s true)
4. I hate talking on the phone unless it’s a very few select people (namely, my mom and my best friend)
5. I cry really easily at cheesy sentimental things… example: we watched Elf on Tuesday and at the very end when Santa is in the park and they’re trying to get everyone to have more Christmas spirit I may have teared up and Sean may have caught me doing so.
6. If I could move to the beach I would in a heartbeat
7. I can never find regular clothes that I like but I can always find running clothes
8. I looooooove getting dressed up even though I rarely do
9. I hate Facebook
10. I’m really good at most bar games. Except pool. I am not good at pool at all, therefore I never ever play (see #2)
11. I really want to go sky-diving in 2012
What Heather asked:
1. What are your top 2 goals for 2012? heh… my top goal I can’t share… but I do want to run 2 marathons and I want to PR the heck outta the half in a BIG way.
2. Name one thing you might have done differently in 2011. I’d have made more time for my friends. I didn’t see them nearly enough.
3. Favorite alcoholic drink? I have a pretty solid love affair going on with wine but I do love a good craft beer, I love to switch it up and get vodka tonics sometimes, and I have a pretty intense fling with Mexican Martinis. And now I sound like an alcoholic. Whoops.
4. What is your favorite color nail polish? Currently I’m obsessing over a dark metallic grey color.
5. What’s your dream car? Easy. I’ve been lusting after the Lexus RX 350 for months upon months now. Get in my driveway NOW.
6. If you were to go meet Big Guns Upstairs tomorrow, what is one thing you would want to do today? How about 2: I’d want to go skydiving because I don’t take nearly enough risks in life and I’d want to run a 3:20 marathon, which is currently completely unattainable for me.
7. Do you prefer heels or flats? I wear flats more but I love heels. Just take a peek in my closet and you’ll see how true that statement is.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Gah. I listen to everything. I listen to alternative rock or country in the car, I run to upbeat pop music, I listen to more folky-slow music at work…
9. What is one of your hobbies? Obviously I run, but my other big hobby is reading – I love to read.
10. Who inspires you most? There’s a couple people… Sean makes me want to be a better person (cheese alert!), my mom has this incredible drive and outlook on life that I love and Britt makes me want to be a better athlete, not only does she push me to be a better runner (even if she doesn’t know she’s pushing me) but she runs with me and before her and I ran together I had no idea how awesome running with someone was.
11. Favorite dessert? I am a vanilla ice cream all the way person, but I can almost never turn down cheesecake. That stuff is so darn good.
1. What’s one goal you want to achieve in 2012 that seems completely out of reach?
2. Are you working in your dream profession right now?
3. Purses or shoes?
4. What’s your least favorite fashion trend going on right now?
5. What one game are you REALLY good at?
6. Why do you blog?
7. Facebook or Twitter?
8. If you could pick up a new hobby and be awesome at it, what would it be?
9. What is one staple item in your closet that you think everyone should own?
10. Favorite movie?
11. What’s your least favorite food?
And I’m tagging:
And anyone else that wants to, but I’m tired of tagging and linking